Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Baseball update

Hello:

I know it seems that I've been ignoring my BLOG a lot lately (and truthfully that's because I have), but I did just go back through and update some links. We have sold out of the hardback version of And God Said, Play Ball! Amusing and Thought-Provoking Parallels Between the Bible and Baseball by Gary Graf and replaced it with a paperback version. I wish we had this problem more often. Feel free to read a sample chapter.

This one change caused me to need to update four posts.

*Google Ads and Catholic Formation

*Left eye focused - right eye not

*Gary Graf Hits a Home Run at Liguori

*Ron Rolheiser and Gary Graf two Liguori Authors

I'll have to think of some slick solution to lend a hand when Liguori Publications converts to our integrated web site this Summer. Something for me to be thinking about for certain.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I see that you have a free rental space. Well, I think I will bid again, as a show of my fanship (the only reason I have not added you to my blog with a permanant link is because I am having trouble with my hosting and this computer). I don't expect to be chosen again - after all how fair would that be, but here's a show of appreciation for ya!

1/08/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Bethie Marie said...

Just browsing, great blog!

This book sounds interesting. I always knew there was something spiritual about baseball, one of my favorite movies is "Field of Dreams".

Blessings!

1/09/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

Wow - I've been away from my BLOG for awhile. Not even responding to comments. Shameful....

Hey Luin - Always good to see you. I haven't turned the bid on in the last week because I wasn't sure I would be able to monitor it. A wise decision.

Welcome HolyInheritance - I'm glad you found something of interest. I hope you drop by again.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

1/10/2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home