Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dayz after Christmas

Hello:

Despite the fact that I am closing on the new house tomorrow, I made certain to plan on working a couple of day this week. Like a lot of companies those lazy dayz after Christmas are a fantastic time to get things done at Liguori Publications. The parking lot is beautifully empty and I've been checking things off my list left and right.

The next thing on my list for today is taking care of my BLOGExplosion billboard rentals. I really appreciate my readers who click through and check out my renters. It makes it extremely easy for me to rent it out the next time. This week, I received 2 bids in less than an hour.

3 is the Charm - This is the family BLOG of a couple who notice a few significant "3's" in their lives. Third marriage which counting Christ is made up of 3 persons. One of things that I like about this BLOG is that it is extremely positive and makes for enjoyable reading. Among other things, they like to write about Bed and Breakfasts they have visited.

My Waisted Life - I've been reading this one anytime I encounter it on BLOGExplosion (since August) but I'm struggling a little to describe it. Mercurial? It seems to change and evolve but always remain interesting. Basically posts regarding whatever the author is thinking about that day. The author is a "Studio 54" style bartender living in the UK. Excellent design work on this one as well.

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green - Wow, I feel bad about not picking this BLOG of music reviews. It's a great site that I read regularily and Scooter has bid on my BLOG 3 times. The thing is that his bid arrived as I was clicking accept on 3 is the Charm. I think his patience deserves VIP treatment next week? Don't you?

Today's selection was pretty straight forward since I'm renting space myself at 3 is the Charm. I feel bad for Scooter but timing can be everything.



Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter McGavin said...

No hard feeling, I dont take any RMB rejections to heart. Anyways, a wise man once told me good thing come to those who wait.

Take care.

12/27/2005 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home