Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Only Shopping that I've Done

Hello:

The only shopping that I've done this Christmas is for more BLOGExplosion billboards. Strangely, I don't seem to be concerned yet. I don't know if it is because I am so overwhelmed by the process of buying this new house or if I'm just stupid but the clock is ticking and at some point panic will set in. Oh well, I have days left to worry about that. In the mean time I have bought myself placement on 2 new billboards.

Please look for my ad on:

Let's Talk - This is the BLOG of an ex-Marine and current computer geek named Larry. Larry's posts mix faith and politics in a way that makes for interesting reading rather you agree with his positions or not.



Christianity and Things that may Soothe the Soul - Wow, I'm the first ever renter at this BLOG. I'll try to be a good tenent and not make Jon regret being a landlord. This is a nice BLOG. The title describes it well but I would add that it is a faith journal. Please let me know if you are dropping by from this BLOG (or any other for that matter).

I will try to get at least one 'real' post out this week and will put off any more billboard activity for awhile. There really is some interesting stuff going at Liguori Publications and that's what I really want to be writing about.


Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home