Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fairytale Dreams

Hello:

I won the bid for a BLOGExplosion billboard rental at Fairytale Dreams today. Not only is it a great looking site with a neat name, BUT it is also interesting to read. Fairytale Dreams is written by Luin who identifies herself as a "non-traditional Catholic", avid reader of obscure books and writer of things that go bump in the night (the compressor on my fridge kicks when it shuts off, I wonder if there if that counts?). She was kind enough to write a very nice welcome post for Dark Glass and she gets bonus points for spelling Liguori Publications correctly.

Please take a moment to visit Fairytale Dreams, leave a comment and let Luin know that Philip sent you. While you are there, be certain to read the post about her Brother who is "living on a mountain in Honduras helping a small village to thrive." We all work for different things and have different visions for what we want to do when we retire or win the lottery. Mine is to go South of the border and teach job skills. I'm going to stop that train of thought right there - it is easily it's own post.


Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

PS - I did buy a trainer for my bike. Now I can spend money (I mean extend my season) on cycling all year long!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all of the pimping! That is so nice of you, and so unexpected. I hope my blog fares well for you - I've never put any kind of counter up, so I don't know how many hits I get.

I really love your site, I think it is one of the most unique websites I've ever come across. I just love reading it!

11/27/2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

Aw shucks *BLUSH*

11/28/2005 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now I feel horrible you have gotten like no hits off my site.

I'm sorry!

12/02/2005 2:52 PM  
Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

No need to fret. You wrote a very nice welcome post that will continue to direct people here and be detected by search engines well into the future.

PLUS, I discovered your BLOG. Cheap at twice the price.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

12/03/2005 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home