Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Welcome to my Second Renter

Hello:

Well the time has come to say goodbye to T3 over at A Nuerotic Closet Bitch. She was a model tenant and one of her fans was even kind enough to leave a comment (*hint* *hint*). I'm proud to say that for her 15 BLOGExplosion credits, T3 received 17 visits (15 unique) from this site as well as 3 posts with permanent links to her site which will continue to help her search engine rankings. I've seen what other sites have to offer and Dark Glass is an advertising steal!

Based on the results of my first renter, I decided to up the fee a bit. Many sites charge 200, 300 or even 500 credits and deliever worse results (I'm not making that up) so I felt more than comfortable charging 30 credits (it isn't real money, but it does represent time and effort). At the price of 15 BE credits I had 4 bidders, at 30 credits only 2 (hmm, do you see a pattern?). So anywho, the candidates this week are:

I gave my decision a lot of thought (you can read about my renter guidelines) and ultimately decided on The Anti - Sean Hannity Blog. This is obviously a political BLOG and I prefer not to get into the realm of the political here at Dark Glass, BUT I appreciate people who are passionate about their beliefs and work to change the world. The BLOG's owner had also bid last week with a different BLOG so he also got points for persistence. EccentricMan is not a bad BLOG in anyway, ironically his new renter is T3 of A Nuerotic Closet Bitch, but ultimately I didn't pick him. Maybe next week.

So please visit this week's sponsor regardless of your political views. If you support his beliefs be sure and leave a comment to tell him that you came from Dark Glass. If you don't support his beliefs, be sure and leave a comment to tell him that you came from Dark Glass. Regardless of what you believe, please be civil.



Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your promotion of my site and I'll very much look forward to renting from you someday...and the offer is always open on my site as well.

You have been added to my blog roll also. Have a great day!

Mr. Eccentric

11/20/2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger shannon said...

thanks for the plug! :)

11/21/2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home