Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Moving on















Hello:

I'm still not able to return my attention to this BLOG, but it is encouraging that the desire remains so strong. I'm hoping to hit the ground running on my writing projects when I get settled. For the moment, I am WAY BEHIND on email and responding to comments. I will catch up as soon as time allows. I have a number of meetings today for my work at Liguori Publications and I am of course behind at work as well. I'll leave you with these photos of the house I'm selling ($134,900 if you're interested in moving to St. Louis).

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass