Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pursuing Pablo


Hello:

I've been remiss in mentioning that I took out a BLOGExplosion Billboard at Sophia (Greek for Wisdom). Sophia is one of several BLOGs guided by the intellectual hand of Pablo P. Thought provoking at the very least and always worth reading.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Blogger Pablo P said...

Thanks for the post. I'll be sure to try to comment but I've had a long day and still have a long night, so it will be tomorrow at the earliest. Thanks again!

3/28/2006 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. The churchyard image was taken on Christmas morn about 9.30. My own beliefs tend towards, I suppose Buddhism. But for some reason I really feel at home in ecumenical surroundings in Yorkshire.

You've got a very interesting blog, it's certainly not from the perspective I'd imagine.

3/31/2006 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home