Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Small World Followup
















Hello:

I recently mentioned Joyce Smith in The World Keeps Getting Smaller. Joyce sent a 'Thank You' note to the employees of Liguori Publications for our participation in the Letters to Santa project. The project was an enjoyable way for us to help the children of the Cheyenne River Reservation have a better Christmas. In addition to the card, Joyce sent several photos of the kids and volunteers. I know that Santa isn't a topic normally discussed during the sorrowful season of Lent, but I had to share.


Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass
























2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Hi I did a search on the Cheyenne River and found your blog. I was happy to see it mentioned somewhere else, as the place is so close to my heart.....are this pictures from 05/06? Or 02-03?

Take care
Euphoria

3/17/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

I plead absolute ignorance (I'm told it's a pretty convincing case) as to how old the pictures are. I assume they are from 2005.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

3/20/2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home