Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Tenant


Hello:

The management of this BLOG is starting to get really shoddy! I've had a new tenant since last weekend and I haven't mentioned it. Please welcome (and visit) Annette and her site Blogging Days and Blogging Nights. This is a warm little family centric Christian site, written and maintained by Annette. Happily married for 5 years, 2 daughters and 2 pups - she has a lot of positive energy to share.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Beason said...

Yikes...I'm having server issues. Guess I should have opted for space for free...lol. Anyway, not sure when Blogexplosion will change it, but my blog can be found at http://blogdaysandnights.blogspot.com

Thanks for having me here...in spite of my technical difficulties!

In His Love,
Annette

2/07/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

Well...things seem to be okay now!

2/08/2006 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home