Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

St. Louis - Love that Town


Hello:

I thought I'd share a few pictures I took on my way to the US Figure Skating Championships this past weekend. One of my many interests is being an active civic booster for St. Louis. Too many people think of the mid-west as that place between the coasts. Here in the St. Louis area we have great architecture, fantastic restaurants, local wineries (Yes - there really are national award winning wineries in Missouri) easy air travel and a low cost of living. A friend of mine lives in Manhattan. When I told her what I paid for my new house she said "You couldn't buy a closet here for that".

My next post should be back to regular Liguori Publications centric style of posting.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home