Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, December 02, 2005

ADHD Billboard Rental


Hello:

I've actually tried to not rent as many BLOGExplosion billboards lately. It isn't that I don't like doing it, but because I like to post about each one I rent; my BLOG can start looking pretty cluttered. I went ahead and rented space on The ADHD Podcaster though, because, well, because I've been firmly in the grip of an ADHD episode for the last week. I think the combination of a lot of work projects, the holidays and that I suddenly decided to try and buy a different house has been enough to flip that silicon switch inside my head. Fortunately a trip to the gym this morning was enough to dampen the effect today.

Oddly, I'm actually writing this on Sunday the 4th but I've back dated it to the 2nd. I'm wanting my more recent posts to get more prominent placement.

Well, I'm going to wrap up with a Liguori Publications title that seems fitting and go see the new Aeon Flux movie. Today's title is Centered Living: The Way of Centering Prayer by M. Basil Pennington, O.C.S.O. with foreword by Rabbi Lawrence Kushner. I've given some background on the late Basil Pennington a couple of times in the past. You can read that here and here.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there ##NAME## appreciate hearing about ADHD mentioned in ##TITLE##. I'm really looking into ADHD alot and landed here! I guess I think it applies to me ,but a lot of things related seem to also. It's actually a bit confusing, but glad to hear and share. Less overwhelming maybe! Thanks,

12/19/2005 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I thought I'd let you know that you have some very interesting information here. It was well worth the time I spent here.
herbal remedies
www.alternativehealthreporter.com

2/11/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home