Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, November 11, 2005

This space for rent


Hello:

You've heard me talk about my renting "Billboards" (Divine Perspective, Mormon Meanders, and ChristWeb ) from BlogExplosion before. Well I just finished plugging in the code to host a Billboard here on Dark Glass. You'll see the spot in the upper left, just below my profile. Right now, it just says "Rent My Blog". Hopefully when you look at it, it will be displaying the banner of some happy tenant. Renters won't have to be Catholic or even religious in nature. I might pick someone controversial if I think it will lead to some interesting conversation here. We'll just have to see where it goes. What do you know? No featured Liguori Publications product today!

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home