Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Welcome to my first renter

Hello:

I mentioned yesterday that I had decided to host a BlogExplosion billboard here on Dark Glass. I also mentioned that I might pick a controversial renter if I thought it would spur conversation here. The way this works is that other people respond to an ad on BlogExplosion and ask to rent your space for a preset 'price' of BE credits. You can accept or deny whoever you want, but they have to approach you. I was a little nervous about who might come knocking. So now let's see who the nominees were. In order of application:
  1. A Nuerotic Closet Bitch
  2. The Anti - Bill O'Reilly Blog
  3. Fading the Surface Noise
  4. Truth on Iraq

Please keep in mind that just because someone rents from me, it DOES NOT mean that I or Liguori Publications endorse their view point. In fact, they might have been selected for contrast. So without any further daudling - the winner is............ A Nuerotic Closet Bitch.

It's nice to help a fellow nuerotic, but I just don't think she is a bitch at all. Written by "3rd Times a Charm" this is a really cute BLOG giving insight into the life of a 41 yr old Mother of 3. Most of her posts deal with her adventures in family, her loving children and charming husband. I encourage everyone to visit. And please be sure to tell her that Dark Glass sent you.

Well, I have to run. I'm hosting a Kung Fu Hustle party tomorrow night, my house is a wreck and I haven't gone to the gym yet.



Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the introduction to your readers and the warm welcome Phillip! :-)

I am honored you have allowed me to rent from you!

3T

11/12/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks ever so much for visiting my homepage, and for the mention of my blog in your list of bidders! You are most welcome to return at any time.
I am (with your permission of course) going to add your blog to my links section.
Thomas<><

11/13/2005 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for your focus group. I am a non-practicing Catholic and look forward to your group and blog. I just answered your first group question...piece of cake!

11/15/2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home