Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Liguori Publications Focus Group



Click here to join LiguoriGroup1
Click to join LiguoriGroup1



Hello:

I'm excited to announce that we are finally ready to unleash our first web based focus group. I can't tell you about the specific topic that we are investigating with this one - knowing might bias your responses. Please don't hesitate to sign up. You'll be eligible to win a $50 gift certificate if you complete the entire project. Anyone with a relationship to the Catholic Church is welcome. I am particularly interested in people who do not regularly attend (it's much easier for me to get ahold of the people in the pews). This focus group is an important tool for Liguori Publications to understand the needs of today's Catholic Church. Your participation will be greatly appreciated.

Please click the little box below or go to Liguori Focus Group 1 to register. It's free and I promise not to overwhelm your email.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass



Click here to join LiguoriGroup1
Click to join LiguoriGroup1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received my "IN CELEBRATION OF THE SEASON" cookbook yesterday. Thank you! The cover is pretty, the arrangement & stories interesting and I can't wait to try some of the recipies.

10/12/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Hi there! Got my cookbook and I love it! I'm going to try a recipe or two this weekend. Hope your doing well!

10/13/2005 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home