Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Ah - Tea and sweater weather

Just a passing thought to share. It's about 60 degrees in St. Louis today. I'm snuggled in a warm sweater. I'm drinking a steaming cup of black tea. I HAVE NO MEETINGS. It is a good day at Liguori Publications. I am happy.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

The fall is my favorite time of year. Today I am making a pumpkin pie and homemade shipped cream.

Have a great weekend!

10/07/2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger ukok said...

Love snuggly jumpers, but must have milk in my tea!

God Bless.

10/07/2005 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home