Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rumors of my demise

Hello:

The rumors of my demise are a bit exagarated. I've been in Chicago until last night and much to my chagrin am expected to work now that I'm back at Liguori Publications. I should have a regular post up tomorrow. Hopefully later in the week I'll have information on the focus group I mentioned last week and I'm working on being able to send out some free product samples.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad Huston said...

Nice to know that you're still kicking and well. :o)

Brad

9/26/2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Good! I was beginning to worry! Have a great week!

~Shelly

9/27/2005 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home