Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Free Liguori Cookbooks

10-14-05 / The last cookbook is spoken for. Keep checking back. I'll do something similar in the future.

Hello:

I've become more addicted to this BLOG than I care to admit, but other obligations have forced me to take a few steps back from it lately. I'm going to cheat and do a quickie post today BUT I'm also going to do something that I hope my readers will appreciate. Keep reading and you can get a hardback cookbook absolutely free.

There is more art than science to warehouse management for a publisher. Periodically; space constraints, stock rotation or the position of the moon causes us to need to dump books quickly. Every so often we even need to clear out inventory on our better selling titles. We recently got a large return of cookbooks from Barnes and Noble that couldn't all be put back into stock. I snagged a case of them and want to give them away to YOU my BLOG readers. This is real, there are no tricks, strings, handling fees or shipping fees (to US soil). All you have to do is email me at PDELRICCIatGMAIL.COM (replace the 'at' with @) with your name and address. You will not be placed on any mailing lists. If you live outside the US email me and we'll see what we can work out for the postage.

I wrote about one of our cookbooks in an earlier post but I am giving away 2 other Liguori Publications cookbooks. In Celebration of the Seasons: Recipes From a Monastery Kitchen by Brother Victor-Antoine dAvila-Latourrette and From Saint Hildegard's KitchenFoods of Health, Foods of Joy by Jany Fournier-Rosset. The first one is out of print because we replaced it with another title by the same author. The second one still sells briskly. The sticker price on both is $24.95 but for you, FREE. I have a limited number of each title. You may request one or the other, but I'll substitute when I run out. First come - first served, one to a customer. Since I'm paying the shipping, they'll be on the slow boat (cheap).

Don't worry if you're not Catholic or particularily religious. These are great looking books with interesting recipes. I give them as gifts all the time.

I hope that everyone will believe me that this offer is on the level. Send me an email and we'll chat about it if you have any doubts. I am really honestly just trying to do something nice and promote my company at the same time.

Peace,


P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popping in from Blog Explosion to say hi!

Have a great day!

9/30/2005 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really sweet of you Dark Glass. Thanks!
Peace...........
I've never run across your blog before. Where you been hiding?

10/01/2005 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

6/10/2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home