Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hercules, Hercules

Hello:

I can be such a goofy doofus sometimes (surely the only one using the web). I've made my first changes to the standard BLOGGER template and feel like I've done something important. The site is probably in danger of getting trashy looking as I start loading in all the bling bling the web has to offer. If you scroll down and look on your left - you'll see that I've added a new section of sites that I surf daily (poorly organized and certainly not all inclusive yet), a gaudy banner linking to and a relatively tasteful one pointing to


Hopefully my design sense will kick in soon and bring some order to the site. If you have any suggestions for new features, please leave a comment and let me know. I'm a fairly decent programmer in several languages, but this is my first foray into working with a web layout. Feedback will always be appreciated. I'll try to have a more Liguori - centric post tomorrow.

Peace,


P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Are you all cured? You haven't posted in a while so I thought I would come by and check on you.

~Shelly

9/24/2005 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home