Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Clearly in Focus

Hello:

The signup for our Focus Group has gone really well. I had originally hoped for 100 people and I have 125 signed up as of today (most signed up from an email we sent out, not this BLOG). I'm a pretty greedy guy though and now I'm shooting for 200. If you consider yourself to be Catholic, then we want to hear from you! Even if you don't regularly attend Mass, but still consider yourself Catholic - go ahead and sign up. We've made contact with a couple of parishes that are primarily African American or Hispanic but it is difficult to ensure solid minority representation in such a group. If you consider yourself Catholic and belong to an ethnic minority, please sign up.

Just think, with a group this small - your odds of winning the $50 gift certificate are pretty good. I promise that the entire study will take very little of your time and your input is an important resource for Liguori Publications to understand the needs of today's Catholic Church.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass



alt="Click here to join LiguoriGroup1">
Click to join LiguoriGroup1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home