Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Mormon Meanders

Hello:

I'll be in my internet marketing seminar again today, so this will be a super short post. Life has become VERY hectic prepping for Halloween. I'm still carving pumpkins and hauling decorations across town to the house where we host our annual Hallowtini Bash (Necropolitan Martinis are the order of the day). I'll post plenty of pictures next week. To my great shame, I had to rent a costume this year. There just wasn't time to make one, and I have a reputation for good costumes to live up to.

You've heard me mention BLOGExplosion (commonly called BE) before, this week I took out a BE "billboard" at another site. Please take a moment to visit Nephi over at Mormon Meanders. Nephi has treated me really well, with prominent placement and a write-up about Dark Glass. I have always had an interest in the Mormon faith. Interestingly, I have twice missed chances to tour a Mormon temple. I was out of town the entire time the St. Louis temple was open and couldn't get away when the Nauvoo temple was open. One of these days I'll see one. Nephi's site is mostly a news aggragator site with articles concerning the Mormon faith collected from a variety of sources.

Well, I'd better get to my seminar. Next week, I hope to write about what new things Liguori Publications will be doing to market itself on the web (I have to justify the cost of the conference somehow you know!). Be sure and scroll down through the site (and maybe even read a post), I've been posting pictures of last year's jack-o-lanterns.


Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings... just stopped by on Nephi's recommendation.

10/30/2005 8:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I've been to the Mormon Tabernacle in UT. Beautiful. I came this to converting, but decided against it. I don't live that far from the DC Temple, but haven't been on a tour there.

10/30/2005 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen it too, and it is beautiful. Can't understand why they call that palatial building a tabernacle (tent), though.

11/01/2005 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home