Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

White as a sheet Halloween 2004

Posted by Picasa

Did I mention that I have won the Liguori Publications pumpkin carving contest several times?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Love the pumpkin! This is the first year I've really noticed "white" pumpkins. I got one and carved a bat in it. Have a great weekend!

10/27/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Faira said...

Nice Jack O Lantern, Philip!
I have never seen the white Pumpkins before! I will have to check it out and see if we have any around here. I haven't seen any at the stores or corner vegetable stands but maybe one of the local nurseries might have some.

Oh, and thanks for those darling photos of your Mother's Chow puppy. He looked like a regular little gardener,LOL! I will put one on my Blog, if thats OK with you. I would love to see how big he is today. They get pretty big, don't they?

10/29/2005 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home