Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

St. Stanislaus Hurricane Damage and Random Bits

Hello:

I'm still working on that monster post I mentioned yesterday (I should stop mentioning it, you might start expecting it to be good). It's slowing me down that people are expecting me to do my job rather than just sit and BLOG all day. I'll be attending a web seminar Thursday and Friday so I'm trying to get on top of things today.

In the mean time, I thought I would mention that 137 people are participating in our Focus Group and are eligible to win the $50 gift certificate good for Liguori Publications product. There is still time to sign up, so check it out if you are interested.

Simple Brother from Saintly Sinner sent me this link to pictures of the damage at St. Stanislaus College in Bay St. Louis, Missisippi. WOW!

I'll try to have a 'real' post out later today.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip, you can delete this comment - I'm just trying to see how it works for "Anonymous" so I can let those who want to respond mine do so.

10/25/2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home