Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Monday, September 12, 2005

A post about today's post

Hello:

This weekend I rode in my fourth MS150. I have a lot of stories and a few photos to share, but I won't be able to get to them today. I'm really becoming adicted to this BLOG and hate to skip a day's posting, so I'm posting an essay I wrote after the 2003 MS150 that you may (or may not find interesting). It's in the next post down, so please check it out. It isn't too late to pledge the 2005 MS150, so click here if you care to. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be back to talking about my work at Liguori Publications. I've noticed that overall traffic is up on the site (even though I haven't installed a counter on it yet). I love to see comments, so please don't be shy.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Welcome back! Congrats of biking that! Wow!

9/12/2005 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home