Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cycling photos

Hello:

Even I think that I'm cheating today by just putting up cycling photos. I have some others that I want to share, but I will sprinkle them throughout the rest of the week. I probably won't have a post this coming Saturday or Sunday, because I will be riding in the MS150 (make your tax deductible pledge to stop Multiple Sclerosis). You probably haven't read the posts from this past weekend anyway, so scroll down and check them out. Tomorrow, I will feature a new title from Liguori Publications.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci

PS - Shelly, thanks for the suggestions. I am mapping out a site redesign now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home