Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, September 09, 2005

The pounding in my head

I'm working from home today so that I can leave early for this weekend's MS150 Bike Ride. I know I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm getting a new roof. Guess what?, They're starting on it today. It's like being in a giant kettle drum. I think I'll go down to the park and read We Worship: A Guide to the Catholic Mass by Oscar Lukefahr, C.M.

I'll try to put together a real post later today, but realistically - it will be Monday.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Good luck this weekend!

9/09/2005 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home