Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Liguori Publications Focus Groups

Hello:

Liguori Publications is currently working on a project where we are trying to identify the most significant problems that modern parishes and ministerial efforts face. I'm still working on the details, but I'm picturing an on-line survey of some sort. I'll be certain to post details here when it's ready, but feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment before then.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ava Bryan said...

Nice blog thanks for posting.

6/26/2022 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home