Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dear Technorati please stop here

Technorati Profile for Liguori Publications

Feel free to skip this post. It's a desperate plea for attention from Technorati.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Just a suggestion, but since you are tracking traffic and such, you could put a tracker on your blog. I went here: http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking/?reg and it shows me what keywords people have used to find me, even what countries they come from. And it's free! :o)

9/04/2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home