Through a dark glass - musings on the Catholic Church from an outsider on the inside

I hope more eyes than my own will visit this site and find it of interest. Perhaps my perspective as a non-Catholic working for Liguori Publications will intrique. From time to time, my thoughts may scandalize but I hope they never bore.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A little less focused

Hello:

This morning's post will probably be a ramble from start to finish. I'm insanely busy today but I want to keep the flow going with this BLOG. As I've mentioned in every previous post, this BLOG is both an outlet of personal expression AND an experiment to generate sales for my company's e-commerce site (Liguori Publications). Yesterday, I got my first comments made on this BLOG. Of 7 that were posted, 6 were spam. Many thanks to Amanda for leaving a real post.

In regard to this BLOG - yesterday was a research day rather than a post day. I submitted the site to GOOGLE for indexing, learned how to post a photo and learned how to make changes to the BLOG template (check back frequently - I hope to be making changes soon). I also spent time organizing topics that I plan to explore more fully on this BLOG in the future.

I did a little searching this morning to see if my BLOG could be found by Googling Liguori Publications Blog. I couldn't find mine yet - but I found a surprising number of other BLOGS. After some internal debate - I am NOT going to link to them from here. A few were EXTREMELY conservative which I am not (in fact, I'm not Catholic either). It seems best to avoid contact with other BLOGGERS who may not respect that the opinions in this BLOG are my own and do not represent my company.

That should be enough for today.

Peace,

P. Del Ricci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home